This booking contract is between W H Hutson & Son Ltd, the owners of Quiet Waters and the person making the reservation and all members of their party (referred to as “you” or “your”. The contract will be subject to these booking terms & conditions and must be complied with. The party leader must be over the age of 18 years at the time of booking.
1. Accommodation - is available from 4pm on the first day of booking. By 11am on the day of departure, the accommodation must be vacated and the contents left in as good a condition as they were taken over.
2. Care of the property - you agree to (a) leave the caravan in good order in clean condition as found, otherwise a cleaning charge will be levied; and (b)to pay for any loss or damage caused by you, excluding reasonable wear & tear, during occupation.
3. Number of persons using the caravan booked -There must be no more members in your party than the caravan is designed to accommodate, or as Quiet Waters rules concerning the maximum permitted to share.
4. No Smoking Policy - all caravans are non-smoking. Smoking is not permitted under any circumstances. If evidence of smoking is found a charge of £100.00 will be made to cover cleaning and refurbishment costs.
5. Pets -pets are not allowed onto the furnishings or into the bedrooms. Pets must not be left in the caravan unattended. Whilst we welcome pets, we do require them to be on a lead at all times and under control at all times. They must not be allowed to foul anywhere on the premises. Accidental fouling must be removed immediately
6. Right of entry - W H Hutson & Son Ltd or their representatives to be allowed access into the caravan during stay.
7. Termination of stay - W H Hutson & Son Ltd reserve the right to terminate your stay if you or members of your party are believed to be causing a nuisance to other guests or are not treating the property with due respect. You are expected to maintain reasonable behaviour whilst staying at Quiet Waters.
8. Liability - The use of the accommodation and its associated facilities are entirely at the users risk and no liability can be accepted for death, injury, and loss or damage to users or their belongings including vehicles, motor cycles, boats etc. The owners shall not be liable to you or any members of your party for any loss or damage to you or you property however caused.
9. Children - The grounds run along the river’s edge, children must be therefore supervised at all times when visiting this area. Also, the roads around the park are in constant use with vehicles, therefore please ensure that they do not run or play in the roads.
10. Cancellation - by making your booking our agreement is a legal contract and the deposit is non- refundable. In the event of a cancellation, you will be liable to pay the total amount due. If we manage to re-let the accommodation the re-letting price achieved will be returned to you less 30% deposit. Cancellation insurance is not compulsory, but it is strongly recommended to protect you against cancellation penalty.
11. Cancellation by owner - We reserve the right to refuse or to cancel any booking made subject to refunding any sums you have paid in full without further liability on our behalf. If for any reason the booked accommodation is not available; liability shall be limited to a full refund of all monies paid to W H Hutson & Son Ltd. Alternative accommodation will be offered if available.
12. Amenities - Every effort has been made to ensure that all advertised amenities are available, but no liability can be accepted for any omissions.
13. Final payment -The balance is due on you day of arrival.
14. Complaints - We above all want you to have a wonderful time at Quiet Waters. If for any reason you have a complaint, please let us know as soon as reasonably possible, and in any event before departure, to allow remedial action to be taken. We undertake to repair or replace any faulty equipment with all due diligence. However, no claims will be entertained in respect of equipment which remains faulty beyond our control.