Caravaning in Cambridgeshire
Motorhomes are restricted to 6.5m meters / 21ft.
Arrival time 12pm, departure time 12pm
Bank Holiday Weekends (minimum 3 nights)
Full payment required on booking (by credit/debit card only). Refunded if cancelled. Cancellations will be charged an admin fee of £30.00. Sorry, no refunds on one night stays. Please phone in advance due to restricted access.
Nightly Caravan & Motorhome Tariff Including VAT
- PER UNIT PER NIGHT
1st April - 31st October 2021
All charges are based on, unit, car, 2 adults/ 2 children
- Awnings – Sorry no ground sheets permitted £3.00
- Extra adults £4.00
- Extra car £4.00
- Day visitors car & occupants £15.00 per person
- Dogs at £3.00 per day –Maximum 1
- Rental of electric hook up point £2.60
- Extra time after midday on the day of departure 50% of the nightly charge (if available)
- Latest arrival 20.00 hours.
- Free Wi-Fi connection available
- Excellent toilet and free shower facilities
- Coin operated washing machine & dryer
- Exclusive Stretch of the River for private fishing / boating. Closed fishing season 16th March – 16th June
- Disabled toilet/shower facilities are available.
- In order to avoid any misunderstanding please call to discuss your needs.
Visitors are strongly advised to take holiday insurance cover against cancellation. Please enquire at time of reservation.
Seasonal Touring Sites and Electricity Charges.
Seasonal Touring Sites
1st April to 31st October – £1700.00 + Electricity
1st November to 31st March £320.00 Winter Storage only
Adults only. These pitches are not available for any persons working or requiring long term accommodation. Pitches for pleasure use only
No facilities available after 1st November.
1st April to 31st October ——————- £2.60 per 24 hours including VAT
These seasonal pitches will all be hard standing, where the caravan can be left for the 7 or 12 month period. Awnings, however, will have to be removed when the caravan is unoccupied. SORRY NO GROUND SHEETS PERMITTED
Seasonal pitches are restricted to 2 adults sharing. Sorry, no children except visiting grandchildren.
Visit QUIET WATERS
We Have Vacancies!
We will get back to you as soon as possible!
If you are looking for a break away to see the beautiful city of Cambridge and its surroundings, then look no further than Quiet Waters Caravan Park, situated in the delightful village of Hemingford Abbots, in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire - along the banks of the River Ouse.
Please either use our “Contact Form Live Link” or send us an email or simply call 01480 463405 we would be delighted to assist you.